Tuesday 3 March 2020

Russian Arctic Convoy

This week we have learnt about the Russian Arctic Convoy. Next week there are 7 men coming in who helped save our country from being bombed otherwise if it wasn't for them you wouldn't be seeing my blog right now. We have been doing activities and learning about the Russian arctic convoy. If you want to now what some words mean about the Russian arctic convoy. Click here I hope you learn some words and meanings to some words you may not know. I will be keeping you updated and adding more things to this - thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.