Thursday 7 December 2023

Week 9 Blogpost

 1 - Im not putting the link on here you don't need to see it.

2-  And again I ain't putting the link

3 - The same thing

4- I'm not putting the link for anything because I don't want to 

5-Showcase day I ran away and was outside and our presentation board was ugly so we didn't want it because everyone else was better

6-Reflection 

a) What skills did you use, learn or develop during this project which will be helpful in your life beyond school?

Patience and respect and sometimes responsibility



b) Would you like to do more of this kind of learning next year?

No not at all

c) What did you learn from this process that will help with future projects?

Nothing

d) What advice would you give to the teachers if they are running this or something similar in the future?

Don't do it, it's boring give the students a option if they wanna do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.